The Chemistry Building from "The Record Speaks" Brochure; 1955

Title

The Chemistry Building from "The Record Speaks" Brochure; 1955

Description

The years of expansion are most memorable because of a large fundraising campaign by President Mays. A lofty fundraising campaign led to the erection of a prominent science building on campus which was known as the Chemistry Building in 1952. The Chemistry building was boasted as one of the most modern of its time. It was renovated in 2002 and is now Merrill Hall.

Source

Morehouse College Vertical Files

Date

1955

Contributor

Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library

Rights

All materials in this collection either are protected by copyright or are the property of the Robert W. Woodruff Library of the Atlanta University Center, Inc., and/or the copyright holder as appropriate. To order a reproduction or to inquire about permission to publish, please contact archives@auctr.edu with specific object file name.

Format

image/jpeg

Language

en

Identifier

auc.141.0007_009.doc

Files

auc.141.0007_009.doc.jpg

Citation

“The Chemistry Building from "The Record Speaks" Brochure; 1955 ,” AUC Woodruff Library Digital Exhibits, accessed September 22, 2017, http://digitalexhibits.auctr.edu/items/show/368.

Embed

Copy the code below into your web page

Item Relations

This item has no relations.